"To the Guy That Grabbed My Ass" 1
Shocking Claim in Child Porn Inquiry 2
Sis: Don't Call Victim by Killer's Name 3

St. Louis Zoo Employees Believe Someone Poisoned Them

By Nicholas Phillips in Poison
Friday, November 9, 2012 at 9:54 am
toxic coffee mug-150.jpeg
The morning of October 15 was fairly normal for John Huffstutler, a supervisor at the St. Louis Zoo -- until he left his coffee unattended for a short spell, then came back and take a sip. He was soon doubled over with nausea and a burning throat. Zoo officials determined it was motor oil. And he wasn't the only one to report such an incident: A maintenance employee said that in September, she'd taken a sip of her Pepsi after leaving it unattended and felt similar toxic sensations. Riverfront Times has the story

More links from around the web!

Email Print