Fatal Attraction Killer Turned Gospel Singer 1
Standoff Leads to Murder Suicide 2
Child Shoots Toddler With His Gun 3

Fred Smoot pissed his pants during DWI arrest

By Aaron Rupar in celebrity crime
Friday, January 25, 2013 at 11:03 am
smoot tcr.jpg
You know how the other saying goes -- 75 percent of the earth is covered by water, and the other 25 percent is covered by Fred Smoot's urine. City Pages has the full story about the precipitous decline of the former NFL player's party life.

More links from around the web!

Email Print